Employment Status: Full-Time w/Benefits after a 90-day introductory period
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Participate actively in introductory sales calls assigned to you.
- Ensure to strengthen sales representative position in an account by discussing and demonstrating a detailed solution review
- Identify opportunities to present customized software solutions for accounts.
- Ensure to extend to project management any and all customer expectations.
- Ensure to demonstrate technical feasibility repeatedly times by beta tests plus sandbox programs.
- Suggest edits on proposals through providing technical expertise on basis of company technology and workflow requirements.
- Assist Customer Service by providing an added level of technical expertise for enhanced customer credibility.
- Assist company trade shows as well as events through demonstrating plus presenting company technology.
- Provide sales representative and customers with product and solution suggestion while pre-sales discussions.
- Update and maintain widespread engineering knowledge plus complex product aspect.
- Participate as a member of ePlan’s Sales team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs
- Work with Tech, Product, and Sales team to find solutions that best meet the client’s requirements
- Lead Sales Demo’s with potential customers to leverage and discuss the core capabilities of our electronic review software including details on how each feature would better help the client.
- Work with the Sales Team to understand assigned demo notes/responsibilities and keep the demos on schedule
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems to Project Leader for awareness and/or resolution
- Participate in weekly Status Meetings with the ePlan Team and Executive Officers
- Must be able to travel nationally, up to 60% at times, providing on-site consulting work to clients and have the ability to work in ePlan Headquarters when not traveling for Demo’s
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesign
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Excellent business process and/or project experience
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation
- Excellent business process and best practices experience or aptitude
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in architectural or engineering
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Excellent MS Office and MS product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Understanding of Cloud and SaaS solutions
- Understanding of Government/Public Sector permit process including plan check and review.
- Construction management experience desired
- Some software development background or experience working for a software company
- CRM experience with products such as SalesForce
- Experience with webinars using such tools as WebEx
Benefits & Perks
- Generous benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, and 401k
- Free Snacks
- Headquarters is within a mile of the Irvine Spectrum
- Collaborative and energetic work environment with other motivated, career-driven professionals
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please!