Hiring For New Regional Sales Managers
Our sales team is rapidly growing and looking for qualified applicants to join our family!
Positions are available in the following regions:
- South-West Region:
- Territories will include NM, TX, OK, AR, LA.
- Candidates should ideally be based out of TX or LA.
- South-East Region:
- Territories will include MS, TN, AL, GA, SC, NC, FL.
- Candidates should ideally be based out of FL.
- North-East Region:
- Territories will include ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA, MD, MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, VA, DE.
- Candidates should ideally be based out of NY or MA.
- North-Central Region:
- Territories will include MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, MO, IA, IL, WI.
- Candidates should ideally be based out of MN, IL.
- Pacific-Northwest Region:
- Territories will include: WA, OR, AK, HI, ID, MT, UT, CO, WY.
- Candidates should ideally be based out WA.
Employment Status: Full-Time w/ Benefits
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Develop and leverage company product knowledge to provide technical expertise for sales presentations, product demonstrations presentations remotely or at customer locations
- Ability to close complex deals with government officials
- Participate in consultations with prospective users and/or product capability assessments and validation
- Create formal networks with key decision makers
- Responsible for updating sales opportunities using Salesforce
- Manage assigned territory remotely
- Provide regular and efficient sales and regional marketing updates to Management
- Experience in government procurement process’ including responding to RFP’s
- Understanding of permitting/land use requirements as it relates to plan reviews
- Ability to maintain relationships with resources at all levels of a prospect organization
- Thorough understanding of sales methodology such as Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
- Must be able to overcome objections, develop business cases and be held accountable for close deals
- Able to articulate and understand the client strategy and solution strategy to a technical level of detail
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Efficiently and effectively run operations of the assigned region to increase sales and market share.
- Will create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of regional results, forecasts, and performance metrics to reach revenue goals
- Strong work ethic and attitude
- Ability to travel as needed within assigned territory and other locations, including e-PlanSoft corporate headquarters
- Ability to travel and attend tradeshows, conferences and expo’s within your assigned region.
- Participate in ongoing analysis of financial and other KPI’s at a regional, market segment and customer level
- Possess a high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge including product demonstration
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years Software Sales – SaaS Solutions
- Construction Design, Architectural background a plus
- This is a full-time position with a 90-day introductory period
Benefits & Perks
- Generous benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, and 401k
- Free Snacks
- Headquarter’s is located near the Irvine Spectrum – depending on your location you could work from here or remotely
- Collaborative and energetic work environment with other motivated, career-driven professionals
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please!