E-PLANSOFT PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
Saves Your Agency Time and Money
e-Plan, Inc., developer of leading web-based plan review management software for electronic plan review and plan check, has filed for and been awarded a number of patents from the U.S. Patent Office. The original patent, entitled “System and Method for Dynamic Linking between Graphic Documents and Comment Databases,” protects e-Plan’s proprietary method for the dynamic linking of a comment database storing mark-ups, plan corrections, and/or other comments to graphic documents such as construction plans.
This technology is the foundation of e-Plan, Inc.’s web-based e-PlanReview® and e-PlanCheck® software that provide owners, the A/E/C (construction) industry, and code compliance agencies with the ability to perform electronic plan review.
- Patent No. US 10,114,806 B2, “Management of Building Plan Documents Utilizing Comments and A Correction List” (Issued October 30, 2018; Serial number 15/612,704, Filing Date: Jun. 2, 2017)
View full size patent Patent No. US 10,114,806 B2
- Patent No. US 7,975,222 B1, “System and Method for Dynamic Linking between Graphic Documents and Comment Databases” (Issued July 5, 2011; Serial number 11/900479, Filing Date: Sept. 11, 2007)
View full size patent Patent No. US 7,975,222 B1
- Patent No. US 8,595,617 B2, “System and Method for Dynamic Linking between Graphic Documents and Comment Databases” (Issued Nov. 26, 2013; Serial number: 13/173844, Filing Date: June 30, 2011)
View full size patent Patent No. US 8,595,617 B2
- Patent No. US 9,135,602, “Management of Building Plan Documents Utilizing Comments and a Correction List” (Issued Sept. 15, 2015; Serial number: 13/557612, Filing Date: July 25, 2012)
- Patent No. US 9,684,643 “Management of Building Plan Documents Utilizing Comments and a Correction List” (Issued June 20, 2017; Serial number: 14/842598; Filing Date: September 1, 2015)
- Patent No. US 9,720,886, “System and Method for Dynamic Linking Between Graphic Documents and Comment Data Bases” (Issued August 1, 2017; Serial number: 14/084323; Filing Date: November 19, 2013)
- Patent No. US 9,792,024 B2, “Systems and Methods for Management and Processing of Electronic Documents using Video Annotations” (Issued October, 17, 2017; Serial number: 14/828361; Filing Date: Aug. 17, 2015)
Los Angeles, CA
In July of 2012, e-Plan, Inc. was awarded a registered trademark for e-PlanCheck (Int. Cl.: 9 Reg No. 4,200,225), online plan review software which was developed specifically to assist public agencies in reviewing, commenting on, and organizing documentation throughout multiple departments at once.
This comes in addition to a previously awarded trademark for e-PlanReview (Int. Cl.: 9 Reg No. 3,240,910), our original online plan review solution for Architects, Engineers, Construction and other private industry that provides a unique method for dynamically linking extensive project comment databases with graphic documents in immensely useful ways.
e-Plan, Inc.’s range of electronic plan review products has been thoughtfully developed using these exclusive, patented technologies – along with insight from industry professionals – to deliver products and services that successfully equip organizations in a variety of markets.
- Int. Cl.: 42 Reg. No. US 4,390.895, Aug. 27, 2013
- Int. Cl.: 9 Reg. No. US 3,240,910, May 8, 2007
- Int. Cl.: 9 Reg. No. US 3,240,911, May 8, 2007
- Int. Cl.: 9 Reg. No. US 4,200,225, Aug. 28, 2012