Employment Status: Full-Time w/ Benefits
Location: Irvine, CA
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to)
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our Irvine CA headquarters. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with Office Suite Applications such as Word and Excel. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
e-PlanSoft offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and paid time off. Free snacks, coffee, tea in breakroom. Headquarters is located in Irvine, CA. Collaborative and energetic work environment with other motivated, career-driven professionals. This is a full-time position with a 90-day introductory period.
e-PlanSoft provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please!