Hiring For Marketing Assistant
Our Marketing Team is rapidly growing and looking for qualified applicants to join our family
Employment Status: Full-Time w/ Benefits
Location: Irvine, CA
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to)
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to report to and assist our Marketing Manager with day-to-day needs. The successful candidates must have excellent writing and editing skills and be able to organize, prioritize and complete work in a timely manner, meeting and/or exceeding all deadlines. Organizing and maintaining marketing materials, including project database, project lists and resumes. Research and copy-writing for websites, e-mail newsletters, brochures, direct mail, and presentation support. Provide support on graphic needs for project renderings, preparation for interviews and graphic communication throughout our proposals and marketing communication pieces. Manage and maintain the firm’s project portfolio digitally and for presentations. Create and produce award submissions, Power Point presentations, Eblasts, all social media representation of firm. Assist with designing visuals for social media campaigns, ppc ads, print ads. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media and email to create a strong network. Help identify trends and key opportunities. Help promote and coordinate company events. Assist in managing database leads and lists. Create webinar campaigns. Manage/perform website maintenance. Assisting other divisions with marketing efforts
Previous experience writing proposal in the A/E/C industry would also be nice, but not necessary. Must be familiar with the industry in order to contribute to teaming efforts and preparing proposals, SOQs and presentations.
- BS/BA in Marketing, English, Communication or Journalism
- Certificate of completion or classes taken in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in the architecture/engineering/construction management industry
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as well as independently.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proficient knowledge of SalesForce, GetResponse platforms or similar.
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. or push crates that weight close to 150 (they’re on wheels)
- Able to travel if needed up to
- Excellent written, verbal, and % of the year.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment and manage multiple assignments while remaining focused on quality and customer service
- Attention to detail and grammar
- Knowledge of llustrator
- Big Picture Thinking and a “can do attitude”
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against tight timelines and aggressive expectations
- Well organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Customer and Market Savvy
- Results/Action Oriented
e-PlanSoft offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and paid time off. Free snacks, coffee, tea in breakroom. Headquarters is located near the Irvine Spectrum. Collaborative and energetic work environment with other motivated, career-driven professionals. This is a full-time position with a 90-day introductory period.
e-PlanSoft provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please!