Hiring For Full-Stack Mobile Software Engineer
Our Technology Team is rapidly growing and looking for qualified applicants to join our family.
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000
Employment Status: Full-Time w/ Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Location: Irvine, CA
Full-Stack Mobile Software Engineer
Full-Stack Mobile Software Engineer? Really? Yes, that’s not a typo and we are looking for that special person. Do you believe that mobile applications should have a clean, intuitive interface that make it easy to use? Do you like working in an environment that is supportive, challenging, and full of awesome people? If you said yes, then we may have a place for you to help us build software that helps government and private agencies collaborate on construction blue print and design reviews. We’re building the next generation of our products, and we want someone with as much passion for the work as we have.
Who we are…
We are a small, mature startup that is changing the way people collaborate on construction plan review projects. We’ve been around for more than seven years, winning contracts over big name competitors. Based in Irvine, California we are a small team of highly talented individuals.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Create cutting-edge, clean, intuitive mobile app to complement our permit review software
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people.
- Solve business needs with short-term deliverables, while constantly improving and moving towards long-term goals.
- Generate new ideas, help the company grow and don’t say or think “that’s not my job.”
- Help the company design and create a UX/UI experience that is like no others in our business.
- Develop software with the proper unit tests, integration tests and automation tests.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our product.
- Work with the product and software engineer team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver solutions for them.
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right place to spend your time and talent. You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. We’re looking for that person who may not have all the experiences as a mobile developer but who believes in themselves and says “I can learn this and I will be damn good at it!”. For the right person, we will provide every opportunity and resources to help them grow. Overall, that person must be honest, happy, humble, hungry and outstanding –we call that the H4O person!
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 1-2 years of recent hands-on experience with mobile development
- Buzzwords and lingo such as Docker, AWS Lamda, SCSS, Sequelize, Material-UI, Bootstrap, GraphQL etc. are not foreign to you.
- Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable, dry, and testable.
- Experience with RESTful service development or GraphQL, Docker, AWS and microservice architecture is a plus.
- BS Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You’re so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekends, we’d want to join you (not that we will, but we may want to).
- Proactive and pragmatic individual who never stops learning.
Benefits & Perks:
- Small, fun startup culture.
- Paid holidays, PTO and the opportunity to be part of a successful startup.
- Generous benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, HSA, FSA, etc
- Located near the Irvine Spectrum.
- Collaborative and energetic environment working with talented, fun-loving, humble and hard-working people.
Providing Compliance Software for Owners, Government Agencies and AEC Industry:
e-PlanSoftTM offers market leading compliance software for design, construction, inspection, and assessment processes. ePlanSoft’s collaborative, web browser-based products have been designed by industry experts for architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) companies as well the state, county, and municipal agencies charged with code creation and enforcement.
e-PlanSoft provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!