Compensation: $60,000 to $65,000 Annually
Other: This is a full-time position with a 90-day introductory period
Why Work Here?
“You want to be part of a company that is changing the way the Government, architecture, engineering, and construction industry does things!”
Customer Service Manager
Our growing start-up company needs a Customer Service Manager to manage and elevate our success. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer success. We need a Customer Service Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and build positive relationships with our clients. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position. We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
Who we are…
We are a small, growing startup that is changing the way people collaborate on construction plan review projects. We’ve been around for more than eight years, winning contracts over big name competitors. Based in Irvine, California we are a small team of highly talented individuals.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Prevent negative customer experience with proactive engagement in support and customer relations
- Skilled in customer account management
- Experience with handling web application support
- Skilled at working in fast-paced SaaS software environments with direct customer interaction
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity when presented with difficult challenges
- Must have exceptional follow-up and follow through skills
- Possess the ability to rapidly learn and understand technology and business related processes
- Self-sufficiency with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ensure prioritization, planning, and execution goals in order to achieve the best results for the company and our customers
- Contribute to improving company culture, policies, and procedures
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to internal and external teams
- Strong understanding or experience supporting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and customers
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Who we think will be a great fit…
We are looking for someone who has a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about where to spend your time and talent. You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. You want to work with smart people and have fun building a great company from the ground up. We’re looking for a person who may not have all the experiences but who believes in themselves and says “I can learn this and I will be damn good at it!”. For the right person, we will provide every opportunity and resources to help become a leader in our organization. Overall, that person must be honest, happy, humble, hungry and outstanding –we call that the H4O person!
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- Experience with architectural plan with knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of public sector/government construction design, review, and/or permitting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline
- Experience with city building, planning and permit department
- Sound understanding of technical software support
- Proactive and pragmatic individual who never stops learning.
- You’re so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekends, we’d want to join you (not that we will, but we may want to).
Benefits & Perks:
- Small, fun startup culture.
- Paid holidays, PTO and the opportunity to be part of a successful startup.
- Generous benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, HSA, FSA, etc
- Located near the Irvine Spectrum.
- Collaborative and energetic environment working with talented, fun-loving, humble and hard-working people.
Providing Compliance Software for Owners, Government Agencies and AEC Industry:
e-PlanSoft offers market leading compliance software for design, construction, inspection, and assessment processes. ePlanSoft’s collaborative, web browser-based products have been designed by industry experts for architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) companies as well the state, county, and municipal agencies charged with code creation and enforcement.
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please! Attention: David Avila