E-PLANSOFT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
e-PlanSoft is a leader in electronic plan review solutions. Designed by construction and civil engineering experts, the patented suite of SaaS (Software as a Service) products. To learn more about e-Plansoft, visit our company page.
We are growing rapidly. That’s why we need you. Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to info@ePlanSoft.com. No phone calls please.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: e-PlanSoft, Inc. Headquarters – Irvine, California USA
e-PlanSoft is looking for a multi-talented marketing manager to join our amazing team in Irvine. In this role, you will become an expert on our customer personas, market opportunities, and the competitive landscape for our Compliance Review software targeted for the construction industry in both the government and private sector.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy, including our software product launches.
- Conduct research on the market landscape and document the competitiveness of our offerings.
- Gather information on our target audience and their unique needs through research, observation, and conversations with customer-facing staff.
- Create engaging marketing and sales collateral to enable our sales, training, and customer success teams.
- Support product definition, positioning, and messaging needs across the product line, including web site collateral, videos, print ads and publications, engage prospective clients on social media.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Gather and analyze data to inform product strategy and decisions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services organization of an enterprise software company
- Experience marketing world-class Software-as-a-Service products.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
- Graphic design experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Residence in greater Orange County, CA area
SALES ENGINEER / MANAGER (East Coast)
Employment Status: Full-Time
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Provide a role in assessing potential application of UMT consulting services and products to meet customer business needs
- Develop and leverage company product knowledge to provide technical expertise for sales presentations, product demonstrations, proof of concepts and technically close deals
- Participate in consultations with prospective users and/or product capability assessments and validation
- Create formal networks with key decision makers
- Responsible for sales process support
- Conduct enterprise solution demonstrations and product presentations remotely or at customer locations
- Provide regular and efficient sales and regional marketing updates to Senior Management
- Ability to apply a thorough understanding of UMT and Microsoft EPM/PPM products
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct presentations to drive mindshare with UMT clients and partner
- Ability to maintain relationships with resources at all levels of a client organization
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and processes, overcome objections, develop business cases and technically close deals
- Able to articulate and understand the client strategy and UMT solution strategy to a technical level of detail
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Exhibit a positive attitude, represent UMT to clients and partners in the best manner, and foster interest in UMT offerings
- Prioritize and manage diverse tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and attitude
- Ability to travel as needed within assigned territory and other locations, including UMT’s corporate headquarters
- Possess a high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of prior sales engineering experience
- 3-5 years Software development background
- Construction Design, Architectural background a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
e-PlanSoft™, located in Southern California, is looking for Independent Sales Representatives who will represent our Electronic Plan Review solutions to building officials, city and county managers and consulting firms across the nation. Our products include the web-based e-PlanCheck®, which is geared towards streamlining the current permitting process by providing a sophisticated, custom built and patented digital plan review tool that allows plan checkers to review and comment on sheets simultaneously and to store, search and filter comments and corrections stored in databases. Correction Lists can be generated with a single-click.
- Applicant must have (1) worked as an employee or consultant for software companies who sell to government agencies, or (2) have worked or have experience with either public agencies or third party plan review firms.
- e-PlanSoft™ will pay all out-of-pocket expense costs associated with marketing and sales plus commission and provide full customer support.
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to employment@ePlanSoft.com with the subject “Independent Sales Representative”
No phone calls please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Sales Representative will at all times conduct the representation of e-PLAN pursuant to high ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws. In the regard, and without limitation, Representative shall: (i) fully and fairly disclose Representative’s e-PLAN relationship to any Representative employer or other potentially affected party; (ii) refrain from offering or providing any incentive to individuals in order to influence their decisions on behalf of any e-Plan customer or potential customer for which that individual is employed; (iii) become and remain familiar with, and fully comply with, any conflict-of-interest or similar law or regulation of any governmental entity with jurisdiction over the marketing or sale of any e-Plan product; (iv) become and remain familiar with, and fully comply with, any conflict-of-interest or similar policy of any e-Plan customer or potential customer with which Representative has dealings; and (v) become and remain familiar with, and fully comply with, any export and import controls applicable to any e-PLAN transaction as set forth in the State Department and the Department of Commerce export/import regulations.